Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The students will investigate how the survival of many animals and their habitats is influenced by a variety of events. They will discover the different places animals live, what animals need to survive and how we as humans can be responsible for the survival of animals through the impact on the natural and man made environments where they live.
I understand that....
- Animals depend on their surroundings for food and shelter.
- Responsible actions improve and preserve significant features in the environment
- Science investigations begin with a question and a guess.
- Science explanations can change when new information is reviewed and shared.
- Caring for the environment and the needs of others contributes to the well-being of communities.
- Individuals take responsibility for themselves.
Wild City is available to viewers from UWCSEA
Primary School Teacher-Librarian (East)