Skip to main content
- Digital primary documents assembled at Mount Holyoke College.
- (1918-1941; transcriptions and translations)
- About 260 full-text documents provided by Northwestern University Library.
- Browse by title or by year.
- (1919-1946; facsimiles and transcriptions in various languages)
- Includes a League of Nations Timeline and Documents of the League.
- In cooperation between the League of Nations Archive in Geneva and Indiana University Center for the Study of Global Change.
- (1919-1939; images, transcriptions, and commentary)
- "Chronological history of certain major international events leading up to and during World War II with the ostensible reasons advanced for their occurrence."
- (1931-1944; transcription)
Fordham Internet History
The Aftermath of WWI
- The Peace Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, 1918 [At Yale]
- Tomas Masaryk: Independent Bohemia, 1915 [At H-Net]
- Woodrow Wilson: The Fourteen Points, Jan 8,1918, excerpts [At Fordham] and here [At Yale]
- The Versailles Treaty, 1919, excerpts [At Fordham]
- The Treaty of Versailles, June 28, 1919 [At Yale]
- WEB Treaty of Versailles, June 28, 1919 [At Sandiego]
Full text, with many accompanying maps and cartoons.
Lead Up to War - WWII
Links from HistoryTeacher.Net
United World College of Southeast Asia (UWCSEA): Dover Campus: 1207 Dover Road, Singapore 139654 / East Campus: 1 Tampines Street 73, Singapore 528704