Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is in the website?
Look at what is included in the website. Here, you want to see if the information given is correct.
Here are some tips to help you evaluate:
- Can you easily understand the information?
- Is it clearly presented on the webpage?
- Is there too much information or is it quite basic or brief (in other words, information you knew anyway)?
- Does the webpage give much detail?
- Are there any spelling errors or sentences that just do not make sense to you?